Over the last month or so we have made a ton of updates to our Legion Tournament Software tool!
Our major focus has been around event creation, rules, user views and usability.
- Support of Galactic Conquest Rules – These are the OP rules set by AMG for all official Legion Events.
- Custom Event Rules – We are also allowing user to create their own rules with our new drag and drop custom rules builder.
- Multi-Group Events – We now support advanced group settings! Whether you’re looking to have a multi-day event or multiple groups that end up in a top cut, we can support your event!
- Event Addresses – You can now add addresses for your event! With Region and Country support.
- Non-User View – Users no longer have to be logged in to view events! However, if you’d like to see lists you will still need to log in.
- Searchable Lists – Player lists now have a search function, so you can find out what your favorite player was playing at the event.
- Usability Enhancements – We have made a bunch of usability enhancements for mobile devices and more!
How to change to Galatic Conquest Rules
If you had an event set in our system before the recent changes you’ll have to update your event rules.
- Go to your event.
- Go to the Admin tab.
- Scroll down to Event Rules.
- Click the edit icon to the right.
- Click the Galactic Conquest tab in the pop-up window.
- Click Update Rules.
You’re ready to run your event with the new rules!
Two questions. I’m co-running a tournament in about a month and really like this app.
How do I make it an mov tournament? Didn’t see the option for it when I was playing with it earlier
Can I set the first round matchups? The tournament is based off of a league that will set round one because of the league seeds. Would like the app to takeover after that.
Think that’s it for now thanks